Holyport Memorial Hall
Holyport Memorial Hall is a village hall for the local residents of Holyport and surrounding areas. It was original funded by the residents of Holyport and built in 1954, then extended in 1985.
Holyport Village Hall is set in its own grounds with a large car park, playing field, tennis court, children’s playground and Multi Use Games Area. Owned completely by the village and cared for mainly by volunteers, an elected management committee is wholly responsible for the upkeep and improvement of the hall, which is run on a non-profit-making basis. All money raised goes back into the hall for the benefit of the community and improvements are continually being made.
Holyport Memorial Hall is available for hire to organisations, non-residents, and residents of Holyport at competitive rates and is an ideal venue for meetings, conferences, wedding receptions, family parties, shows and fund-raising events etc.
Holyport War Memorial Hall is a registered charity, number 300164. Further information can be found by clicking here.
Holyport Village Hall & Holyport Scout Hut Bookings
Bookings Telephone - (01628) 200 500